Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beach! I need a trip to the beach!!!

I can't believe it is already 4 weeks into our summer vacation and I have done nothing fun :(   With Jasmine in summer school, it is hard to go places! I need to go to the beach...Laguna sounds so nice right now! Maybe we can slip in a trip pretty soon. I really want to clean out my 4th bedroom so that I can make a craft/scrapbook room for me, YAY, something for ME!!!!! (It's the cleaning out part that I have no desire for)...someone help me, I need motivation and quickly! Have a good night :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Juls! Now I can keep up with you and all you do by just reading your Blog.
Hopefully you can add your thoughts on BB10 as I am a huge fan! I missed last nights episode...was Jerry right for putting up Brian??
Love your music selection too!