Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 2....

Ok so it's day two of the can I survive not eating junkfood plan and it is getting harder, no lie! I didn't get to do my walking today but hopefully will tomorrow. I did stick to the eating plan pretty well though. Getting my 3 meals a day! I am super excited for the 4th of July, we have a great day of festivities here in La Verne that we go to. First a great pancake breakfast (which I might have to skip, due to calories), then the parade which my youngest will be in with his cub scout den, then on to the country fair and last but definitely the best part...the fireworks/live band in the BHS stadium with friends! Can't wait! I also can't wait till the 11th, not only is it my 17th Anniversary but it is also the Renegade Craft Show here in Los Angeles! My friend Jackie and I are going...fun! Now to leave you with something beautiful, check out this link:

My lovely sister Katie got married 12 days ago and this is a slide show of the wedding. 
Simply.Beautiful. Love her.



0 comments: